I am JUST DIRECT QSL manager for the following stations:
A61FJ, 4L1DW, A71EM, LZ1KOZ, LZ1KTR, LZ1OJ, LZ3YW, OD5UR, OD5UU, RN9ATT, RX9AFQ, SV9RNG, SV9/ON6WP, SV0XCC/9, UK8IT, UK8IWT, UN5GC, UN9GC, UN9L, UN9LEL, UN9LFF, UP5G, YC0KTS, YC4VD
Pse DON'T send any cards via me as QSLM to these stations using the LZ QSL BUREAU !
If you need badly QSL's from these stations please use just direct correspondence plus SAE and sufficient postage and I will be glad to help you about...Last time the best way is if you can use PayPal to send your postal contribution. Then no need to send any letters....Just QSO details via e-mail and your correct postal address. The choice is yours...hi.
4Z5NY, LZ109RF, LZ10RF, LZ110RF, LZ111RF, LZ112RF, LZ113RF, LZ114RF, LZ11RF, LZ17EXPO, LZ18HR, LZ19HR, LZ20HR, LZ40YE, LZ45YE, LZ5W, LZ73TRC
SOME IMPORTANT ADVICE FROM A QSL MANAGER WITH OVER 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE, ON HOW TO SEND YOUR LETTERS FOR THE BEST RESULTS:
1. On the envelope write CLEARLY, ONLY the right address, sender & recipient.
2. DO NOT write other things like, callsigns, progressive numbers, QSO dates, or what you include as a contribution.
3. When you are sending your letters to the QSL manager DO NOT write other names or other countries, write ONLY the correct manager's address.
4. When sending your letters to a QSL manager ALWAYS use a S.A.E (self-addressed envelope), or STICKY LABEL with your address.
5. DO NOT forget to write on the QSL card the RIGHT callsign. Many operators are writing too many callsigns, QSL's, for the same contact at the same time... It's not correct ! Write ONLY the callsign that YOU used for the contact.
6.Make sure you write the time on your QSL cards, please use ONLY , UTC or GMT not local time, UTC is really the correct way, GMT is acceptable but you must make sure the qsl manager knows it is GMT and not UTC !
7. DO NOT use as contribution the postage stamps from your country, they are USELESS in other countries!!!, only use IRC's or US & €, check that IRC's are acceptable in the country of the qsl manager! In Bulgaria we still can use IRC's, but ONLY the NEW ONES!
8. MAKE SURE you have put enough postage (stamps) on the envelope you are sending to the qsl manager, your post office will tell you what amount is required, it is not good if the qsl manager has to pay at his end to see your letter, and the quickest way NOT to receive your confirmation!
9. DO NOT use International Reply Coupons stamped in the lower right corner or both lower corners. They are USELESS !
*Please use only NEW IRC's which are valid !
10. And last but not least there is NO NEED to send reminders to the QSL - managers after only two weeks from when you have sent your letter...hi, because depending on the expedition the managers need the time to receive your letter, and receive the log sheets from the expedition or activation , from time to time this could take more than 6 months!!. Because not everybody is using the Internet to send their logs; Also, remember that it is not only you who are sending letters to them.
OF COURSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, IF YOU FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE YOU WON'T GO FAR WRONG AND YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL YOUR CONFIRMATIONS!!
Regards , and happy QSL'ing...Nasko...LZ1YE